We serve the project and program management community and related disciplines by increasing the sophistication of the way all individuals and organizations view and use projects and programs. We promote the exchange of project and program management knowledge and practices between experienced and new practitioners. We highlight the benefits of successes and guide for improvements.
We are a member of International Project Management Association (IPMA), a federation of more than 72 project management associations.
A world in which all projects succeed.
We identify, collect, document, certify, develop, share, and promote effective project and program management practices.
To lead the mainstreaming of project management as a core competence of all professions and as the key to ever-increasing performance in promoting human welfare and societal change.
- Serve members to promote advancement in the practice of competent project management.
- Promote high standards of ethics, conduct, education, and achievement by all project management practitioners.
- Espouse the values, services and activities of IPMA.
- Build relationships across sectors to support their project management needs.
- Promote methods, standards, practices, education, and ethics of project management to improve productivity.
- Promote individual, team, and organization performance competence to improve project and program results.
- Conduct and support research to improve the understanding and practice of the project management discipline.
- Share and promote exchange of information to advance the project management discipline.