Moving Winners Forward, Recognizing Project Excellence
Awards are announced and presented during the Gala Dinner of the IPMA World Congress, an annual 3-day IPMA international conference hosted by one of the member associations. It is one of the major international events attended by more than 1,000 project management professionals from all around the world. One of the highlights of this conference is the award gala, on the second evening, where winners on different categories are announced.
We believe awards motivate project leaders and teams. We support applications from Nepal.
Since 2010, we have had notable success as evident below:
Project Management Teams
- Prize Winner, IPMA International Project Excellence Award 2012 (Mid-Size Category), Education for Youth; Youth for Peace and Development Project, UCEP Nepal
- Finalist, IPMA International Project Excellence Award 2014 (Mid-Size Category), Hangar Construction Project, Buddha Air Pvt. Ltd.
- Gold Winner, IPMA Achievement Awards 2013 (Community Service Category), Integrating IT in Rural Nepal through Small Farmers Agriculture Cooperatives Project, Magnus Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- Gold Winner, IPMA Achievement Awards 2015 (Internationally Funded Humanitarian Aid Project Category), Disaster Response Project: Food, Education and Protection, UCEP-Nepal
- Silver Winner, IPMA Achievement Awards 2015 (Community Service Category), Lamjung Community District Hospital Partnership Project, HDCS-Nepal
- Gold Winner, IPMA Achievement Awards 2016 (Community Service Category), Formalizing and Strengthening Women Enterprises through ‘Business Clinic’, Federation of Women Entrepreneurs’ Associations of Nepal (FWEAN)
- Gold Winner, IPMA Achievement Awards 2017 (Community Service), Maternal and Child Health Promotion Project, HDCS-Nepal
- Bronze Winner, IPMA Achievement Awards 2017 (Community Service Category), Rural Village Water Resources Management Project, Phase II, FCG International Ltd
- Silver Winner, IPMA Achievement Awards 2018 (Sustainable Development Category), Rebuild Barpak Project, Gorkhaly Foundation
IPMA Young Project Manager of the Year Award
- Winner 2010, Shailesh Nepal, Tundi Construction Pvt. Ltd
- Winner 2012, Subas Subedi, UCEP-Nepal
- Finalist 2013, Mukunda Prasad Adhikari, International Nepal Fellowship
- Judge’s Commendation 2017, Anup Acharya, Trade Promotion Project, GiZ