The award assessment is a three-step process:
Step 1: Interested project teams submit an ‘Expression of Interest’ forms along with the required supporting documents
- Assessors will review the EOIs and recommend candidates to the Award Management Committee based on the evaluation of documentary evidence and assessment against PEB criteria.
- Award Management Committee confirms candidates; invites applications.
Step 2: Award candidates submit an ‘Application’ report along with the required supporting documents
- Assessors will review the applications and submit recommendations to the Award Management Committee based on the evaluation of documentary evidence and assessment against PEB criteria.
- Award Management Committee announces finalists; informs finalists and assessors to prepare for site visits.
Step 3: Finalists host site visits of Assessors
- Assessors prepare feedback reports and submit recommendations to the Award Management Committee based on the evaluation of extensive documentary evidence, observations, and interviews during site visits and their assessment against PEB criteria.
- Award Management Committee announces Nepal PE Award Winner.
Administration of the IPMA Nepal PE Award
The Award Management Office of PMAN publishes and shares information, supports solicitation of applications, coordinates among award management stakeholders, and facilitates the process.
Key Activities and Timeline
There are no fees for submitting Step 1: Submit EOI and Step 2: Submit Application.
Only the finalists who reach Step 3 are required to submit an assessment fee of NRs 25,000.
A feedback summary report will be provided only to the finalists based on the evaluation criteria within one month from the date of announcement of the award winner. An interactive reflection session, Winners’ Club, will be organized by PMAN on a later date with the Award Management Committee members, assessors, finalists, the winner, and other key stakeholders to enrich the award application process.
Assessors and Award Management Committee members
Assessment and judging will be conducted by a group of assessors and Award Management Committee members representing a range of industries and sectors.
They collectively have a broad range of expertise in project and program management and are independent of all applications.
The assessors and Award Management Committee members have IPMA Global PE, other international and national awards application, assessment and judging panel experience.
Announcement of Winners
The first ever national award winner will be announced on Sunday, March 29, 2020 (१६ चैत २०७६, आइतवार) at the IPMA Nepal PE Award Ceremony. The winner will be presented with a plaque and a certificate. At the sole discretion of the Award Management Committee, high commendations or other awards may be awarded for applications of significant merit. Award Management Committee’s decision will be final.
- To know more about the award, please visit here.
- The evaluation framework and scoring criteria is explained here.
- Request an Expression of Interest Form here.