Benefits of becoming a member
The membership benefits are not immediately apparent to a casual observer. By becoming our member, you are joining a global community of project, program and portfolio practice. Our membership enables to improve your portfolio of experience, nationally and internationally, by enhancing your intellectual and social capital.
Our members are also automatically members of International Project Management Association (IPMA), the world’s oldest professional project management association. In effect, it a two-membership in one! With our membership, you will be eligible for benefits offered by all of IPMA’s over 72 member associations.
In addition to receive discounts on publications, services and events, members are informed about upcoming events and networking opportunities. Your knowledge and experience will be featured in Knowledge & Praxis sessions and our publications.
Upon joining and gaining the trust and support of fellow professionals, you can serve in a variety of elected and appointed voluntary positions, gaining competence while serving others.
Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics is applicable to our members and certified practitioners.
In recognition of my personal obligation to the project management profession and to the communities it serves, I do hereby commit myself to behave ethically and professionally. Specifically, I agree that I will:
- Accept responsibility for my actions.
- Treat all persons fairly regardless of their race, religion, gender, disability, age, national origin, or any other differences.
- Avoid injuring others, their property, their reputation, or their employment by false or misleading words or action.
- Make a concerted effort to meet my commitments, and to promptly notify those affected when I am unable to do so.
- Work to ensure that my professional commitments are based on shared understanding.
- Avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and disclose them to affected parties when they do exist.
- Reject bribery in the conduct of my professional responsibilities.
- Be honest in representing my professional capabilities.
- Be open to new ideas and concepts in project management.
- Make a reasonable effort to maintain and improve my professional capabilities.
- Assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development, and support them in their efforts to behave ethically and professionally.
If you are interested to join, please contact us and we will send you Membership Guideline and Application Form.